Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to give you all a little update on our little bundle of love named Wednesday. She is speaking a lot more clearly these days. Some of her favorite things to say are: "This is too hard!", "I really really bursty" (meaning thirsty), and my favorite is "I WANT!!!" Wednesday is not actually potty trained just yet but I have been sitting her on the potty chair regularly just so she gets used to sitting on it. So today right before bath time I sat her on the potty chair while I got the bath all ready for her. Once I was ready for her to get into the tub I said "okay Wednesday it's time to get off the potty and into the tub." And she raises her hand to me and says "Wait, wait!" And she sat there concentrating and all of a sudden I could hear soft trickling. She totally peed in the toilet for the first time! I gave her lots of praise and she just puffed right up with pride for what she had done. I am so excited to start this little adventure with her. We love you all a ton!
Love
Monique
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment