How cute! Sorry we didn't get a chance to call you on Skype. Chris was gone all day. I'll leave skype on today so if you guys are free just get on and we can chat.
By the way, got your email too. Our blog is threebresees.blogspot.com and chris' is clbresee.blogspot.com
I wish you guys lived closer. I'd give you Ethan's bed!! It's almost getting to small for him. He rolls around a lot in his sleep.
As for the naps, as soon as we made the switch to a toddler bed, he kept getting out of bed and playing around. So, I just put a blanket over the window and turn off the lights so it's dark. Most of the time he'll go straight to sleep. Other times, he'll play for a little and fall asleep on the floor or wherever. Ethan takes 2-3 hour naps during the day, but then sleeps from like 8pm-6:30am. I'm sure Wednesday just sleeps a lot longer at night and that's why she doesn't want to nap, huh? I don't know where I'd be without that nap though. I have to have at least a little bit of quiet time during the day :). Miss you guys!!
4 comments:
How cute! Sorry we didn't get a chance to call you on Skype. Chris was gone all day. I'll leave skype on today so if you guys are free just get on and we can chat.
By the way, got your email too. Our blog is threebresees.blogspot.com and chris' is clbresee.blogspot.com
Love the pictures :)
cool thanks!
I wish you guys lived closer. I'd give you Ethan's bed!! It's almost getting to small for him. He rolls around a lot in his sleep.
As for the naps, as soon as we made the switch to a toddler bed, he kept getting out of bed and playing around. So, I just put a blanket over the window and turn off the lights so it's dark. Most of the time he'll go straight to sleep. Other times, he'll play for a little and fall asleep on the floor or wherever. Ethan takes 2-3 hour naps during the day, but then sleeps from like 8pm-6:30am. I'm sure Wednesday just sleeps a lot longer at night and that's why she doesn't want to nap, huh? I don't know where I'd be without that nap though. I have to have at least a little bit of quiet time during the day :). Miss you guys!!
Wow, sorry I didn't realize I wrote so much! :)
Post a Comment