Hey Everybody!
Just wanted to give you all a little update on how our sweet little girl is doing. I recently took Wednesday to the pediatrician for her 3 year old check up. She is very healthy and growing normally, but the Dr. couldn't understand a word Wednesday was saying! The Doctor said that Wednesday should be able to speak a lot more clearly than she currently does at this age. Which I will admit even Lee and I don't know what the stink she's saying most of the time, but we just thought her language was cute...oops! So she suggested having Wednesday take some speech therapy classes. Since we're broke as a joke we're going to do this through the public school system. Lee and I will be getting the paperwork and all that hoopla done this weekend. I'm not worried though I think it'll be fun for Wednesday and I to go to these classes and have fun together (outside of this house!). We love you all a ton!
Love
Lee, Monique, &
Wednesday (our little linguist)
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope your speech pathologist is better than the one Ethan had when he was in the hospital. Steph almost knocked her teeth out.
LOL that's intense.
Post a Comment