The Latest about Lee, Monique, and Wednesday
That is so cute! That's the first time I've heard her talk.
Yeah she talks a lot now, I'm trying to take more videos of her chattering like a monkey. It's very cute.
Hey, no I haven't completely potty trained him yet. He'll go on the toilet sometimes. How does Wednesday do? How was her birthday? I can't believe she's 3!
I haven't started potty training her yet. Her birthday was a lot of fun, we all had a good time.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so cute! That's the first time I've heard her talk.
Yeah she talks a lot now, I'm trying to take more videos of her chattering like a monkey. It's very cute.
Hey, no I haven't completely potty trained him yet. He'll go on the toilet sometimes. How does Wednesday do? How was her birthday? I can't believe she's 3!
I haven't started potty training her yet. Her birthday was a lot of fun, we all had a good time.
Post a Comment