Hey, Chris wrote the first one, but I didn't get a chance to comment! I LOVE the costumes! Those are awesome! Yeah, we had a good Halloween. Ethan threw a fit when we had to come home, but all in all it was good. We wanted to call and talk to you guys on Skype tonight, but it got too late. Maybe we can see you guys this week??
4 comments:
You guys look great! I love the pirate stuffs
Thanks, we had a lot of fun! Did you guys have a good Halloween?
Hey, Chris wrote the first one, but I didn't get a chance to comment! I LOVE the costumes! Those are awesome! Yeah, we had a good Halloween. Ethan threw a fit when we had to come home, but all in all it was good. We wanted to call and talk to you guys on Skype tonight, but it got too late. Maybe we can see you guys this week??
Just give me a call when you want to chat, and I'll be there.
Post a Comment