Haha! What is it with kids and their love for phones? Ethan does the same thing. We have to watch him though because he knows how to make phone calls. He'll call random numbers he's dialed.
I still can't believe she's 2! Wish we could've been there!
That was SO funny!! Man, I can't tell you how much we miss you! I'm sorry we missed Wednesday's birthday! Is she really 2?? Crazy how fast time has gone by! You were just about 13 when I "joined" your family. I'm so happy that I can call you my sister! Love you guys!!
3 comments:
Haha! What is it with kids and their love for phones? Ethan does the same thing. We have to watch him though because he knows how to make phone calls. He'll call random numbers he's dialed.
I still can't believe she's 2! Wish we could've been there!
That was SO funny!! Man, I can't tell you how much we miss you! I'm sorry we missed Wednesday's birthday! Is she really 2?? Crazy how fast time has gone by! You were just about 13 when I "joined" your family. I'm so happy that I can call you my sister! Love you guys!!
Seriously kids and cell phones...Kylea loves them too! She has at least 5 different real and fake ones! She likes to call Grandma a lot!
Post a Comment