Haha, that's so cute! When I first saw those pictures, I thought you were going to say that you had a rat in your house! We miss you guys! Hope you're all doing well!
That's hilarious! I thought you were going to say something else too! HA HA! Ava used to do the same thing to her board books. We still have a bunch that have little mouth-sized holes!
4 comments:
Haha, that's so cute! When I first saw those pictures, I thought you were going to say that you had a rat in your house!
We miss you guys! Hope you're all doing well!
That's hilarious! I thought you were going to say something else too! HA HA! Ava used to do the same thing to her board books. We still have a bunch that have little mouth-sized holes!
We do have a rat in our house we call her Wednesday!
Too funny!
Post a Comment