The Latest about Lee, Monique, and Wednesday
Haha, she is so cute. Ethan had so much fun playing with her! I hope you had a good birthday yesterday :)
Haha! This is such a funny clip. She is quite the talker. Her and Kylea would have so much fun together! We can't wait to see you guys in Sept. Love ya!
I got every word of it. But she said that I couldn't tell anyone else.......if they didn't get it on their own.........
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha, she is so cute. Ethan had so much fun playing with her! I hope you had a good birthday yesterday :)
Haha! This is such a funny clip. She is quite the talker. Her and Kylea would have so much fun together! We can't wait to see you guys in Sept. Love ya!
I got every word of it. But she said that I couldn't tell anyone else.......if they didn't get it on their own.........
Post a Comment