Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Car

Hello Everyone,

Well, as you may already know Wednesday is walking now. She has four teeth on the bottom row and four teeth on the top. She eats finger food really well and is very good at feeding herself a bottle. She still hasn't quite caught on to sippy cups yet. At her last Dr.'s appointment she weighed 19 lbs. 6 oz. and her height is 30 inches.
We just switched her from formula to Vitamin D milk (formula is expensive these days!)

Lee is still doing very well at Target and he really enjoys it there. I'm going to be doing a daycare here at our apartment. I'll be watching two children because I think that's all I can handle right now. I'm really excited for Wednesday to have some playmates here.

Last of all we just traded our 1996 Honda Civic in for a brand spanking new 2008 Honda Element. We love it! The reason is that for about a week our car kept smoking and over heating when we would drive it. It made us nervous so we just traded it in. I've posted pictures of it below.

Love
Lee, Monique, &
Wednesday

2 comments:

Rucker Family said...

I'm glad you all are doing well. Good luck with the daycare Monique!
Love you guys! :)

Shorten Blog said...

Thanks, I'm pretty excited about it. We miss you guys a lot!
-Monique