The Latest about Lee, Monique, and Wednesday
She is so flippin cute! I miss her!! She is such a good baby. I couldn't help but smile, her laugh and smile are very contagious. Love you guys!
I can't believe she's almost a year old! Is she walking?
She's not walking yet but she's getting there.-Monique
So cute! I love her smile! Hope she had a great b-day! Kylea watched this video with me and started clapping. We love you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so flippin cute! I miss her!! She is such a good baby. I couldn't help but smile, her laugh and smile are very contagious. Love you guys!
I can't believe she's almost a year old! Is she walking?
She's not walking yet but she's getting there.
-Monique
So cute! I love her smile! Hope she had a great b-day! Kylea watched this video with me and started clapping. We love you guys!
Post a Comment