The Latest about Lee, Monique, and Wednesday
Gotta vote for brown!! This is the only way we've known you:) What did Wednesday think?
Well she thinks it's awesome! I can tell by the way she wants to pull my hair a lot more lately.-Monique
That's awesome! Did you do it yourself? Did Wednesday still recognize you with different hair colors?
Yeah Lee did my hair. And Wednesday doesn't really look at me differently, weird huh?-Monique
I'm gonna have to say brown! Your natural color looks much better with your skin tone and eyes. I love your brown hair Momo... don't change it!
Thanks : )-Monique
PAAH Dude pink, don't listen to them. Why not?
I'm guessing that last comment was from Chris. Yeah I definitely like pink, I'm sick of my brown hair.-Monique
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Gotta vote for brown!! This is the only way we've known you:) What did Wednesday think?
Well she thinks it's awesome! I can tell by the way she wants to pull my hair a lot more lately.
-Monique
That's awesome! Did you do it yourself? Did Wednesday still recognize you with different hair colors?
Yeah Lee did my hair. And Wednesday doesn't really look at me differently, weird huh?
-Monique
I'm gonna have to say brown! Your natural color looks much better with your skin tone and eyes. I love your brown hair Momo... don't change it!
Thanks : )
-Monique
PAAH Dude pink, don't listen to them. Why not?
I'm guessing that last comment was from Chris. Yeah I definitely like pink, I'm sick of my brown hair.
-Monique
Post a Comment