I can't believe how big Wednesday is now! We're so excited to see you guys this Christmas! By the way - Monique, you look great! I love that picture of you and Wednesday. It's so cute! We miss and love you guys! See you in a month!
Chris, Stephanie, & Ethan We can't wait to see you guys too. Wednesday is definately getting big. We'll see you three soon! Love Lee, Monique, & Wednesday
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Wednesday is now! We're so excited to see you guys this Christmas! By the way - Monique, you look great! I love that picture of you and Wednesday. It's so cute! We miss and love you guys! See you in a month!
Chris, Stephanie, & Ethan
We can't wait to see you guys too. Wednesday is definately getting big. We'll see you three soon!
Love
Lee, Monique, &
Wednesday
Post a Comment